CTEK SWEDEN AB designs and develops a unique series of high-tech battery chargers and special solutions for all types of ead-acid batteries for both private and professional use.
The cornerstone in CTEK’s successful business concept that allows the development of a new category of battery charger is theextensive knowledge of batteries and electronics. These new battery chargers satisfy not only today’s high demands on battery care, but also take the increasing needs of the growing group of new users into consideration.
Why charge? Charger vs Battery.
The most important quality of a battery charger is the precision of the final voltage during the battery charging cycle. If the voltage is too high, gassing will occur in the battery rendering it unusable as a result of dried out cells and grid corrosion due to increased acid concentration and the excessive heat generated when charging. If the voltage is too low, the battery will not charge properly and it will lose more and more capacity until it finally becomes unusable.
– Typical linear charging behaviour compared to CTEK battery charger behaviour.
– The task of the battery charger.
– Construction and function of different types of battery charger.
– Choosing the correct battery charger size.
– Explanation of the different types of battery (Wet, MF, GEL and AGM).
– Sulphated battery and CTEK desulphation.
CTEK battery chargers charge your battery in a controlled manner in order to optimise its capacity and service life.
– Battery Charging
– Battery Failure
– Battery Maintenance
– Battery Protection
– Car Batteries
– Smart Battery Charger